Saturday, April 7, 2012 by skemarangkaian
There are actually several kinds of tools that can be used for check whether flybak damaged. But we have a simple way we have always done for ascertain whether flybak damaged or is still good, before replacing the horizontal transistor. All it takes is a light bulb with an added Exciter 100Watt cable connection along approximately 25cm.
The trick determine if flyback damaged or is still good is as follows :
- Break up the relationship between the collector of transistor horizontal flyback-out. By (a) Open collector aspirated by means of the printed board solder, or (b) Remove the jumper cables if any, or (b) Cutting prited path.
- Ac volt-meter pairs of horizontal transistor base with a ground out.
- Turn on the plane a little while - there must be an ac voltage of about 1v. This is done is for ensure that the horizontal oscillator and driver are working horizontally.
- Replace light bulb between the collector of transistor flyback horizontal (light diseri the collector).
- Turn on the plane while alternately measured heater voltage, screen (screen VR max).
- If no defective flyback voltage means. Usually marked with a light bulb that lights a little brighter.
- If the flyback is usually a good heater ac voltage is approximately 1 to 2v, screen voltage around 150v. Usually marked with a light bulb that lights dimmed.
- Measurements must be done quickly, because if the plane using circuit protectionism - protectionism will actively work then.
Defective flyback symptoms include:
- Tr horizontal collapsed immediately replaced by new
- B + voltage drops