Monday, March 26, 2012 by skemarangkaian
This is an mini fm Radio transmitter circuit. The supply voltage is between 1.1 – 3 Volts with power consumption is 1.8 mA at 1.5 Volts. This circuit should be able to cover 30 meters of range max. at 1.5 Volts.
Skema rangkaian mini FM transmitter
* Use a battery for powering the circuit.It will reduce noise.
* An FM antenna from a old radio is a better option than the wire antenna.
PN2222A transistor description
This device is NPN General Purpose Amplifier for use as a medium power amplifier and switch requiring collector currents up to 500mA.
Absolute Maximum Ratings.
- Collector-Emitter Voltage (VCEO ) : 40 V.
- Collector-Base Voltage (VCBO) : 75 V.
- Emitter-Base Voltage (VEBO) : 6.0 V.
- Collector Current (IC) 1.0 : A.
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range (TSTG) :- 55 ~ 150 °C.
- Collector-Emitter Breakdown Voltage : 40 V.
- Collector-Base Breakdown Voltage : 75 V.
- Emitter-Base Breakdown Voltage : 6.0 V.