Saturday, May 14, 2011 by skemarangkaian
Motorola is currently preparing to produce a new variant of the Motorola DROID X and is rumored that the phone will have the name Motorola Droid X2, this phone is also known as the Daytona.
We currently have leaked information about the official specs of these phones that we can from the site PocketNow, and here are the features available on these phones:
* 1GHz dual-core 2 processor Tegra
* 4.3-inch QHD capacitive touchscreen (thats 540,960 pixels)
* EV-DO Rev. A connectivity
* 8-megapixel camera with dual-LED flash
* Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n
* HDMI out
* Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
* Proximity, ambient light, accelerometer and compass sensors
* 8GB of internal storage
The plan of this phone will be bundled by the U.S. Verizon Wireless network.