Wednesday, March 21, 2012 by skemarangkaian
Application Circuit Power Amplifier STK4050 II
Skema Specified Transformer Supply for 200 watt Power Amplifier STK4050 II
Features STK4050 II
- Compact package for thin-type audio sets
- Member of pin-compatible series with outputs of 20 to
- Easy heatsink design to disperse heat generated in thintype
- stereo sets
- Constant-current circuit to reduce supply switch-on and
- switch-off shock noise
- External supply switch-on and switch-off shock noise
- muting, load short-circuit protection, thermal shutdown
- and other circuits can be tailored-designed
- To use the results of the max capacitor 10000Uf/80 Vot, with a pure tranformator 5 / 42 volt
- provide a good cooling plate, the ic STK4050 II
Tips that sub Woofer Voice | bass sound more felt
according to experience, you have to do a little experiment for you to get the best bass sound, stalwart, gigantic. To get the best bass sound between the subwoofer and the room you, then you should get a 'pass that point. the following manner:
- Place the subwoofer on your location on our seat. (sub Woofer do not be put on the table / cupboard you high more than 1 / 2 meter)
- Turn the sub Woofer and you do not forget to disconnect the speaker Amplifier.
- Play a song you like, which have gained a good frequency bass
- Then try running memutari room, see the characters that appear bass.
- You will hear some of the bass sound quality improvements in some corner of the room. This happens due to the interaction between low-frequency space and you. Nah corners you can select as a "node" or the point pas you need to immediately place your subwoofer in a corner of it.